Prints in this shop are giclee prints taken from original watercolour paintings. All started out as unique artworks created by Kerri in her Brisbane studio, not computer-generated digital images. Watercolour is a unique medium, which a computer programme just can’t replicate. Your print will retain as much depth and detail of the original painting as possible.
We use heavy, 300gsm aquarelle or Giclee paper for all our prints, to make sure they're not only beautiful but long-lasting.
All prints come without the watermark shown, and are unframed unless stated otherwise. All authentic Driftwood Interiors prints will have Kerri's signature on the bottom right-hand corner of each artwork, as a sign of authenticity.
All listings show the paper size, e.g A4. However, we try to make framing your new artwork as easy and inexpensive as possible. For that reason, the image is sized to suit most standard frames and/or mat openings. For example, A3 prints are on paper measuring 11.7″x16.6″ (29.7cm x 42cm) but the image will be sized to suit 11″x14″ – a very common mat and frame size. So if you have a frame with a 11×14 mat opening, your image will work perfectly, with a little extra paper all around for clearance. Or, if you’d like to use a standard frame without a mat, that’s fine too. Just trim the excess paper to fit (if required) and you’re good to go. One thing to note is that the old adage of 'measure twice, cut once' is really appropriate here! If you're not sure of how to go about trimming the paper, you can ask your local framer to do it for you. It's affordable, quick and sometimes the best option.
Here’s the full rundown on our sizes:
* A4 – Paper Size 8.3″ x 11.7″, or 21cm x 29.7cm. Image sized to 8″x10″
* A3 – Paper Size 11.7″ x 16.6″, or 29.7cm x 42cm. Image sized to 11″x14″
* 12″ x 16″ – Paper size 30.5cm x 41cm. Image sized to 10.5″x10.5″
* 17"x 22" - Paper size is 17" x 22". Image is sized to suit 16"x20"
Yes, we can print in any size. Just drop us a line and we’ll send through pricing for you. Read more information here
Kerri has licensed a number of artworks which are produced under license by Designer Boys. These prints come ready framed, in set sizes and colours. These are all printed and framed here in Australia, using only the best materials.
* Please note that these prints are all made to order, and take 10-14 days to produce.
* If you purchase a combination of framed and unframed artworks, they will be shipped separately.
* All sales of framed artworks are final - unfortunately no exchanges or returns are possible so please choose carefully. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email us prior to purchasing and we'd be more than happy to help.
* All framed artworks in this shop are Giclee prints taken from original watercolour paintings. They started out as unique artworks created by Kerri in her Brisbane studio - they are not computer-generated digital images. Watercolour is a unique medium, which a computer programme just can’t replicate. So your new print will retain as much depth and detail of the original painting as possible.
We offer four beautiful faux bamboo frames to enhance your prints. They're made from solid timber, and are of the highest quality. Colours are as follows:
* White gloss bamboo - a lovely gloss white frame.
* Champagne silver bamboo - a satin finish champagne silver, not too shiny, just right.
* Brown bamboo - mid brown, with slight variations in colour to enhance the detail.
* Black bamboo - satin black over timber, with a little distressing on the edges to expose the natural timber tones underneath.