Framed Artwork - Sizing and Options
What frame colours do you offer?
We are pleased to now offer framing for our A3, A2 and A1 print sizes. These beautiful frames are made here in Australia, in our custom Faux Bamboo profile as well as slimline timber frames in black and white.
- Please note that frames are made to order, and take around 7 days to produce.
- If you purchase a combination of framed and unframed artworks, they will be shipped separately.
- All sales of framed artworks are final - unfortunately no exchanges or returns are possible so please choose carefully. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email us prior to purchasing and we'd be more than happy to help.
- All framed artworks in this shop are Giclee prints taken from original watercolour paintings. They started out as unique artworks created by Kerri in her Brisbane studio - they are not computer-generated digital images. Watercolour is a unique medium, which a computer programme just can’t replicate. So your new print will retain as much depth and detail of the original painting as possible.
What frames are available?
We offer four beautiful faux bamboo frames, as well as two slimline frames to enhance your prints. They're made from solid timber, and are of the highest quality. Colours are as follows:
- White gloss bamboo - a lovely gloss white frame.
- Champagne silver bamboo - a satin finish champagne silver, not too shiny, just right.
- Brown bamboo - mid brown, with slight variations in colour to enhance the detail.
- Black bamboo - satin black over timber, with a little distressing on the edges to expose the natural timber tones underneath.
- White Slimline Timber - white with visible grain detail
- Black Slimline Timber - black with visible grain detail
Frame Options - Faux Bamboo
Frame Options - Slimline Timber