Prints in this shop are giclee prints taken from original watercolour paintings. All started out as unique artworks created by Kerri in her Brisbane studio, not computer-generated digital images. Watercolour is a unique medium, which a computer programme just can’t replicate. Your print will retain as much depth and detail of the original painting as possible.
We use heavy, 300gsm aquarelle or Giclee paper for all our prints, to make sure they're not only beautiful but long-lasting.
All prints come without the watermark shown, and are unframed unless stated otherwise.
Paper size vs. Print size
All listings show the paper size, e.g A4. However, we try to make framing your new artwork as easy and inexpensive as possible. For that reason, the image is sized to suit most standard frames and/or mat openings. For example, A3 prints are on paper measuring 11.7″x16.6″ (29.7cm x 42cm) but the image will be sized to suit 11″x14″ – a very common mat and frame size. So if you have a frame with a 11×14 mat opening, your image will work perfectly, with a little extra paper all around for clearance. Or, if you’d like to use a standard frame without a mat, that’s fine too. Just trim the excess paper to fit (if required) and you’re good to go. One thing to note is that the old adage of 'measure twice, cut once' is really appropriate here! If you're not sure of how to go about trimming the paper, you can ask your local framer to do it for you. It's affordable, quick and sometimes the best option.
Here’s the full rundown on our sizes:
* A4 – Paper Size 8.3″ x 11.7″, or 21cm x 29.7cm. Image sized to 8″x10″
* A3 – Paper Size 11.7″ x 16.6″, or 29.7cm x 42cm. Image sized to 11″x14″
* 12″ x 16″ – Paper size 30.5cm x 41cm. Image sized to 10.5″x10.5″
* 17"x 22" - Paper size is 17" x 22". Image is sized to suit 16"x20"
Yes, we can print in any size. Just drop us a line and we’ll send through pricing for you. Read more information here
Kerri has licensed a number of artworks which are produced under license by Designer Boys. These prints come ready framed, in set sizes and colours. These are all printed and framed here in Australia, using only the best materials.
* Please note that these prints are all made to order, and take 10-14 days to produce.
* If you purchase a combination of framed and unframed artworks, they will be shipped separately.
* All sales of framed artworks are final - unfortunately no exchanges or returns are possible so please choose carefully. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email us prior to purchasing and we'd be more than happy to help.
* All framed artworks in this shop are Giclee prints taken from original watercolour paintings. They started out as unique artworks created by Kerri in her Brisbane studio - they are not computer-generated digital images. Watercolour is a unique medium, which a computer programme just can’t replicate. So your new print will retain as much depth and detail of the original painting as possible.
We offer four beautiful faux bamboo frames to enhance your prints. They're made from solid timber, and are of the highest quality. Colours are as follows:
* White gloss bamboo - a lovely gloss white frame.
* Champagne silver bamboo - a satin finish champagne silver, not too shiny, just right.
* Brown bamboo - mid brown, with slight variations in colour to enhance the detail.
* Black bamboo - satin black over timber, with a little distressing on the edges to expose the natural timber tones underneath.
Join our VIP club for the latest on new arrivals, sales and more!
Unframed Print Size Chart
Please note the difference between the image size and the paper size. Image size is the actual image area, whereas the paper size refers to the overall paper dimensions. Our prints are designed to work with both ready-made and custom frames, so we leave an ample border around the image to allow for mat clearance (if required), and to avoid damage to the printed area. It also allows for handling without the need to touch the actual print area – fingerprints and clean, crisp paper are not the best combination! If necessary, you can trim the border to suit your particular frame, although it’s important to do this carefully. The old adage of ‘measure twice, cut once’ definitely applies here. To be safe, we do recommend you get a professional framer to trim your artwork for you. For our framed artwork, overall framed dimensions are shown on the product page.
8.3 X 11.7
21CM X 29.7CM
IMAGE SIZED TO SUIT 8″ X 10″
11.7 X 16.5
29.7CM X 42CM
IMAGE SIZED TO SUIT 11″ X 14″
12 X 16
30.5CM X 40.5CM
IMAGE SIZED TO SUIT 11″ X 14″
17 X 22
43.2CM X 55.9CM
IMAGE SIZED TO SUIT 16″ X 20″
42CM X 59.4CM
IMAGE SIZED TO SUIT 16" X 22"
CUSTOM SIZES ARE AVAILABLE - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Sign up to our VIP club
Get 10% off your first order when you sign up to our VIP newsletter!