Designer Boys Framed Artwork FAQs
Framed Designer Boys Artwork
What frame colours do you offer?
Kerri has created a number of wall art prints which are produced under license by Designer Boys. These prints come ready framed, in set sizes and colours. These are all printed and framed here in Australia, using only the best materials. Choose from both framed prints on paper, as well as canvas wall art.
- Please note that these prints are all made to order, and take 10-14 days to produce.
- If you purchase a combination of framed and unframed wall art, they will be shipped separately.
- All sales of framed wall art prints are final - unfortunately no exchanges or returns are possible so please choose carefully. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email us prior to purchasing and we'd be more than happy to help.
- All framed artworks in this shop are Giclee prints taken from original watercolour paintings. They started out as unique artworks created by Kerri in her Brisbane studio - they are not computer-generated digital images. Watercolour is a unique medium, which a computer programme just can’t replicate. So your new print will retain as much depth and detail of the original painting as possible.
What frames are available?
We offer four beautiful faux bamboo frames to enhance your wall art prints. They're made from solid timber, and are of the highest quality. Colours are as follows:
- White gloss bamboo - a lovely gloss white frame.
- Champagne silver bamboo - a satin finish champagne silver, not too shiny, just right.
- Brown bamboo - mid brown, with slight variations in colour to enhance the detail.
- Black bamboo - satin black over timber, with a little distressing on the edges to expose the natural timber tones underneath.
- These artworks are available in set sizes as shown here. Unfortunately, we can't offer custom sizes or colours in this range.